mercredi 16 février 2011

A busy day - how many times do I have to say this? Please? Pretty please?

If I've got this right I was chauffeur driven to Toulouse airport to pick up my wife of 31 years (duration of marriage, not age, for the hard of thinking), back from her birthday surprise of a trip to Australia and we sat in the back of the car holding hands all the way. Vaguely remember having curry for lunch - her second that day as that's pretty well the only thing BA can do for vegetarians. The first leg of her trip (you work it out) was made on the new double-decker Airbus which is assembled in Toulouse. She had a nightmare change at Heathrow, where she had to do the four minute mile to get to the other plane, and was then buggered about because the freebie bag  from the previous flight had a small bottle of water in it. I've since read that the well-known health expert Cheryl Crowe reckons that having water in a fucking CAR gave her breast cancer, so fuck knows what having it on a plane can do.
Where was I - oh yes, I think I've just bid on one of THESE on ebay,

in roadworthy condition, but my mousing is not what it was so it may turn out to be a faux leopard skirt. I learn the hard way - the other day, for reasons to complicated to explain I bought some ladies' kinky thigh boots. But I do have good ebay days - somewhere in England is a 1/4 price wood turning lathe, waiting for me to pick up. Hungry need to see grandchild so I am off.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire