lundi 21 février 2011

Perfection and Honesty

Seem like good things but if you adhere strictly are a terrible curse.
I will give you three perfects

 The Citroen DS
The Jaguar XK 140
The way Francoise Hardy's skirt moves in the youtube of 'Tous les Garcons et les Filles'

Can't be arsed to pictures but only a moron in a hurry could fail to wikipedias these

yes Ruby Tuesday is my fucking name and I am a happily married big butch wood worker with THREE BRILLIANT GROWN UP KIDS and I LIKE WEARING WOMEN'S CLOTHES . I have it ALL FIGURED out. It would be a great reassurance if someone else did. I'm really Grayson Perry with a circular saw -go figure
The woman who just saved my life is Melanie Safka. Still singing, a little older than me, fat and totally gorgeous. If you can't figure out why I adore  her just think of my name.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire